Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: tool used after BTS installation to detect cross feeder connections

VIP Member Reputation: 1171

Default tool used after BTS installation to detect cross feeder connections

Hi,
    what is the name of tool used by Huawei for checking possible cross feeder connections right after setting on-air a new 5G,4G,3G,2G BTS site?
    What is it based on , which KPIs it compares , or how it functions ?
    Thanks in advance
    P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 370

Default Re: tool used after BTS installation to detect cross feeder connections

Quote Originally Posted by punto View Post
    Hi,
    what is the name of tool used by Huawei for checking possible cross feeder connections right after setting on-air a new 5G,4G,3G,2G BTS site?
    What is it based on , which KPIs it compares , or how it functions ?
    Thanks in advance
    P
    Hi,

You can check counter (HO counter) to check cross cell. Otherwise, you can drive test to check exactly.

Another way, If you have GEO (or pm counter), you can check cross feeder on Map System (GEO, Mapinfo,...)

VIP Member Reputation: 1171

Default Re: tool used after BTS installation to detect cross feeder connections

Thanx thuti, these are all fine ways to do it, but- after some tima and collected KPI data.
    Question is related to get more info on specialized Huawei tool , that I heard exists and is checks if there are some cross feeders existing with really minimum time after site is on-air
    I am interested on what is used to check work of the site ... which algorithm/KPI/methodology , and how precise is it ?
    It is Huawei specialized tool for this topic ... for which I need more info. Maybe it is a new tool ?